1. Online: Con rmed bookings can be made at any time on our web site (www.hippotrip.com), using VISA or Mastercard for payment. A booking con rmation will be sent via email, which must be presented at time of boarding.
2. Departure Point: Con rmed bookings can be made at our departure point (see map) every day between 9:00 & 18:00 (GMT) using cash, Multibanco, Visa or Mastercard for payment. A booking con rmation will be given to you, which must be presented at time of boarding.
3. By Phone: Reservations can be made by calling +351 211 922 030 between 9:00 & 18:00 (GMT). Note that a reservation only becomes a con rmed booking once payment has been made at our departure point (see map) and that a reservation is only guaranteed up to 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the tour.
A reservation is only guaranteed up to 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the tour, at which time HIPPOtrip reserves the right to cancel the reservation if payment has not yet been made at our departure point (see map).
Confirmed bookings are guaranteed up until the scheduled start of the tour, at which time it is the passenger’s sole responsibility to be at the vehicle and ready to board. Under no circumstances will a refund be made due to a missed departure.
If a passenger misses their scheduled departure, then they are eligible to “rebook” their ticket for an alternate tour on the same day on a “stand-by” basis: if a vehicle still has unsold capacity at time of departure, then passenger can join that tour. “Rebooking” is subject to availability and passenger must remain at departure point.
Tickets are subject to availability and sold for a speci c tour date & time.
During holidays, weekends and the summer season, we strongly recommend purchasing your tickets ahead of time given that the majority of tours sell out.
HIPPOtrip operates the following tours daily (rain or shine):
– October to March: 10:00, 12:00, 14:05, 16:00
– April to September: 10:00, 12:00, 14:05, 16:00, 18:00
However, to confirm our exact schedule on any given day, please check our online booking tool or contact us by phone given the following considerations:
– During periods of high demand (weekends & summer weekdays), extra tours are often added @ 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00 and/or 19:00
– Due to traffic, tidal and/or scheduling limitations, we sometimes have to advance or delay the departure time of a tour by 15 to 30 minutes.