CLEAN & SAFE
– Use of a mask is mandatory to access any of HIPPOtrip’s facilities/vehicles and must be worn at all times (regardless of a passenger age); children between 2 and 5 years old may, exceptionally, use a visor instead of a mask;
– Only one customer at a time is allowed at each of our customer service counters and the safety distance of 2 meters between customers must be maintained;
– An alcohol-based antiseptic solution will be available at the entrance and exit of all Hippotrip facilities/vehicles; disinfection of hands being required by all customers when accessing these spaces;
– All instructions/indications that are posted at the entry points of HIPPOtrip facilities/vehicles must be complied with at all times, including the use of designated entrances and exits as identified;
– Capacity restrictions aboard our vehicles will be complied with in order to ensure social distancing between passengers of different reservations; numbered seats will be allocated to each reservation by a HIPPOtrip staff member at time of boarding;
– All HIPPOtrip facilities/vehicles will be sanitized regularly according to guidelines issued by the Portuguese Ministry of Health (DGS), including the vehicle’s customer touch points after each tour;
– All HIPPOtrip employees received specific training on the company’s Internal Protocol and the basic precautions for prevention/infection control of the COVID-19 outbreak.